The world of ocean science does not always come with a rulebook of how to behave or how to find one's path. Dive with us into a somewhat different surrounding, learn about all the peculiarities of science behind the scenes and get to know ocean scientists and their personal views on a variety of important topics.
Get to know the ocean scientists of the projects CUSCO, EVAR and REEBUS and have a peek into their daily scientific lives. Or find out more about their research fields. Sometimes just enjoy breathtaking field expedition impressions. And of course, stay updated about the latest news of the Ocean Stories projects.
New publication out? New blogpost out? New press release or live event?
Follow us on Twitter and stay up to date about everything that is happening with participation of or within the Ocean Stories projects CUSCO, EVAR and REEBUS.
- Rückblick / Best of MEERSPEKTIVEN live event – ocean scientists Meet & Greet (German and English)
- Meerspektiven Videos of scientists CUSCO / EVAR / REEBUS
- Leila Kittu Marine Biologist, project CUSCO and project Humboldt Tipping (English)
- Chloe Anderson Sedimentologist, project EVAR (English)
- Levka Hansen Chemical Technician, project CUSCO (German)
- Björn Fiedler Marine Geochemist, project REEBUS (German)
- Ivy Frenger Meteorologist and Climate Researcher, project CUSCO (German)
- Michael Sswat Marine Biologist and Research Diver, project CUSCO (German)
- 21 August 2021 CUSCO / EVAR / REEBUS Ocean Summit Live Event "Meerspektiven – Ocean Scientist Meet&Greet"
- 15 July 2021 CUSCO/EVAR/REEBUS outreach talk guest at the television show "Lass Mal Schnacken" (German)
- Press Release 30. June 2021 / Kiel: Start der Berufsreihe Meerspektiven – Kooperation zwischen CUSCO, EVAR, REEBUS sowie dem Ocean Summit Kiel (German)
- 26 June 2021 CUSCO Annual Larval Fish Conference – presentation of preliminary fish data of KOSMOS experiments 2020 Perú
- 8 June 2021 CUSCO/REEBUS World Ocean Day "Ask your ocean scientist" – cooperation with the German-American Institute Heidelberg and schools (German)
- 1 May 2021 CUSCO cooperation (CUSCO scientist as interview partner) with Podcast "Die Drei Meerjungfrauen" (German)
- 30 April 2021 REEBUS/MOSES Meteor 160 Expedition Post Cruise Meeting III
- 26 March 2021 CUSCO cooperation (CUSCO scientist as interview partner) with Podcast "Das akademische Viertel" (German)