The world of ocean science does not always come with a rulebook of how to behave or how to find one's path. Dive with us into a somewhat different surrounding, learn about all the peculiarities of science behind the scenes and get to know ocean scientists and their personal views on a variety of important topics.
Get to know the ocean scientists of the projects CUSCO, EVAR and REEBUS and have a peek into their daily scientific lives. Or find out more about their research fields. Sometimes just enjoy breathtaking field expedition impressions. And of course, stay updated about the latest news of the Ocean Stories projects.
New publication out? New blogpost out? New press release or live event?
Follow us on Twitter and stay up to date about everything that is happening with participation of or within the Ocean Stories projects CUSCO, EVAR and REEBUS.
- 17 December 2020 REEBUS/MOSES Meteor 160 Expedition Post Cruise Meeting II
- 10 November 2020 Press release/Kiel: Zurück aus dem Lockdown – Expeditionsmaterial wieder in Kiel
- 22 June 2020 REEBUS/MOSES Meteor 160 Expedition Post Cruise Meeting I
- June 2020 Television report on Mesocosm Experiment in Peru, Weltspiegel (ARD) (only in German)
- Feb - Apr 2020 KOSMOS 2020 Peru Mesocosm Experiment: Follow us on oceanblogs, twitter, facebook & instagram
- 23 November - 20 December 2019 REEBUS/MOSES Expedition M160
- 4 August - 16 September 2019 EVAR Expedition M157
- 3 July - 1 August 2019 REEBUS Expedition M156
- 13 May 2019 FONA BMBF News / Projektträger Jülich (only in German): Monatsthema Mai „Biodiversität“: Hier entsteht der meiste Fisch: Nährstoffreiche Meeresgebiete im Blick der Forschung
- 6-7 March 2019 Kick-off meeting
- 29 January 2019 BMBF Newsletter (only in German): CUSCO/MSM80 Klimawandel bedroht Nahrungsquelle Meer
- 7 January 2019 Press Release / Kiel: Research on the ocean’s most productive areas
- 7 January 2019 Press Release / Warnemünde: Is climate change a threat to marine ecosystems in the Benguela upwelling system?
- 20 December 2018 - 30 January 2019: Expedition MSM80 to the Humboldt Current Upwelling System off Peru